The American Interfaith Institute is hosting free, live, interactive webinars on “Jewish-Christian Dialogue: Commitment and Challenges – Latin American and International Experiences and Perspectives,” this year’s conference of the International Council of Christians and Jews. The conference takes place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 19-21. Seminars include:
- Jewish Christian Dialogue: Commitment and Challenges; Latin American and International Experiences and Perspectives
- The History of Interreligious Dialogue: South America & The World
- The Limits of History and Identity: Challenges and Opportunities for Interfaith Dialogue
- Jewish-Christian Dialogue: Achievements and Challenges
- Pressing Theological Issues in Christian-Jewish Relations
- Textual Interpretation and Religious Identity
- Identities in Process – Young Perspectives
- Concluding Session
Register by clicking the links above, or at the American Interfaith Institute website.
From the ICCJ website: The International Council of Christians and Jews serves as the umbrella organization of 38 national Jewish-Christian dialogue organizations world-wide. The ICCJ member organizations world-wide over the past five decades have been successfully engaged in the historic renewal of Jewish-Christian relations. Through its annual conferences and other consultations the ICCJ offers a platform where people of different religious backgrounds examine current issues across national and religious boundaries, enabling face-to-face exchanges of experience and expertise.